Monday, 26 April 2010

Stalking (we all do it)

So here I am, 8 days after leaving Butlins. And this is my first post in the comfort of my own home. Crazy. I 'spose I have just been really busy. Much to Jiril's dismay.
Euuugh. Today was really bad. I mean, my maths teacher hates me. She separated me and Hannah. ): So now I sit by myself. Great.
Oh, and He was on the bus (I shall not name him, as you never know who's reading O.o) and according to Toby gave me a really snooty "EEWWWW" look. I mean, I love him, and he thinks I'm gross. That's always good to know. I still think He is great though. Although I was sitting at the back of the bus where you can see the back of your head on the silly little built in CCTV screens, and my roots are really bad. And He saw. The shame.
I really should start revising for my science exam. On the other hand, I have more interesting things to do. For example... watch telly, write a blog, stare at pictures of Justin Bieber and single picture of Him. Haha. I'm such a stalker. But don't deny that you have ever stalked someone. I know you have. Everyone has. Even searching them on Facebook once a week counts. So there.
My cupcakes never turn out right. For instance, last time me and Toby made them, the icing was beeeauuutiful, but the cake was a bit odd. This time, the cake was gorgeous and the icing wasn't quite right. Although, I did put triple the vanilla stated. So maybe that had something to do with it. I'm always messing up. Pffft. And tripping over things. According to some book I read, clumsiness is actually a psychological thing. Yeah right. I just have no hand-eye co-ordination, my brain does not come into it... Silly psychoanalyst-y-people. Always over-thinking stuff.
Anyway, I had better go. *cough cough* I have people to stalk.
Hopefully I won't leave it so long before blogging again next time. And maybe next time I will have something interesting to say! =P
Byeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment