Saturday, 17 April 2010

"Heart Palpitations Like A Monkey's Bottom"

Today, I have rebelled against my normal routine and am writing this in my chalet room, rather than in the Skyline. And seeing as I am very keen on sticking to a schedule, I am not best pleased. But on the plus side, the only person I have to worry about judging me is Bethany, rather than random strangers. But on the down side, I don’t have a Costa Hot chocolate or even a Burger King Rocky Road. I feel incomplete blogging without it...
We went into Minehead today and I got heart palpitations like a monkey’s bottom. We had a mid-morning snack in The Creamery. It was gooood. But, I can't escape my paranoia, as I swear the guy behind the counter gave me the weirdest look. It kind of said "You really don't need that ice cream... it won't do you any favours... you really DON’T need any more flab around your tum...." and of course, this did make me feel bad whilst eating it. But that didn't last very long because it was too yummy and I gobbled it all up. (:
Yesterday, when I was snuggled up in bed reading, two people knocked on the door and asked for sugar. I was just like “We don’t really have much of anything...” and they were like “But don’t you have that pack with the sugar and coffee and stuff?” and I realised that we did and I felt very embarrassed. Plus, they gave me a funny look. Or maybe that’s just me... Nah, it was definitely a funny look.
Bethany is going to Skyline to talk to Jiril (AGAIN). Then we’re going to have dinner. Joy(!) Because Butlin’s food is like five stars. But hey, it’s free, I’m not complaining. OMG that’s like my dad. I am turning into my dad. Except without the really yucky beard. No offence dad.
Oh, and apparently I have to say that Jiril (or Jirileeyieeiya) is the most handsome almost-brother-in-law I could ever get. Except, I’m not going to lie so blatantly to people who trust me. Tbh with you, he is probably the ugliest twit of a almost-brother-in-law I could ever have. Not trying to be rude or anything... But it’s totally true... (Sorry Jiril. You need to face the facts. I mean, you really think you’re better looking than JUSTIN BIEBER?! Hah. Get real.) Oh, and also, remember to bring Russell to Hillsong sometime...
On the subject of Justin Bieber, I really should stop listening to his album. His songs are permanently going through my head. And I must admit, I am following him on Twitter. But his hair is just so shinyyy. And you just wanna squeeze him. Like a little cuddly teddy bear. A little cuddly teddy bear with THE most AMAZINGLY shiny hair EVER KNOWN to humankind. Not that I love him or anything... *cough cough*
Well. Last day of Spring Harvest tomorrow. Long journey home. Then school on Monday. My life just keeps getting better and better...(!)
Byee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment