Thursday, 15 April 2010

One Crazy Phobia

Sitting alone again in Skyline whilst Bethany is getting the Rocky Roads and Hot chocolates. Yum. In fact, it’s starting to turn into a tradition. A guy with crazy hair just walked past and looked at me funny. How many times will this happen to me? Am I destined for a life with people looking at me like I don’t belong with a laptop? Old women diagonally trying not to stare whilst drinking their Costa, but failing miserably. Honestly. Some people. Even though I would usually be one of those people. Guilty as charged.
Although this weird phobia of people looking over my shoulder at what I’m typing, reading it and then concluding that I’m a twerp is getting very annoying. Maybe I shouldn’t do this in a public place. But on the other hand, interesting things only come to me where people can see me. Wish I could live in an invisible cloak like Harry Potter. Then I could type away and no one would feel the need to find out what I’m doing. I’m so paranoid.
My rocky road is here. Mmmm. But that also means that soon Bethany will be back and I have to stop looking like an executive business person and more like a skulky teenage fatty on holiday alone with her sister. Fabulous. That is exactly how I want youth to see me. Not that I have a problem with being embarrassed about Bethany, because I’m not, she’s young enough not bother me, and they might think she’s my cool cousin or something... Hopefully. And maybe they’ll think that actually I have many friends I just chose not to spend time with them. Obviously. I’m such a rebel.
Listening to Justin Bieber. Don’t think my obsession is healthy. Sure, there is all these girls “I want to marry him” etc. But deep does it ACTUALLY go? Hmm. Definatley something to ponder some more on. Anyways, see you tomorrow. Over and out. (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment