Wednesday, 14 April 2010

The Laptop Thief

Sitting in Skyline, waiting for Bethany to bring the Rocky Road ice creams that Burger King do. They are very buff. Some older kids looked at me like I’m a freak, but I suppose I am just seemingly a 14 year old with a laptop. Which obviously, isn’t the case. Well, I am a 14 year old, and there is a laptop in front of me. BUT it’s not mine. Unfortunatley. Haha. It’s her boyfriend’s. Her boyfriend which she can’t last a day without speaking to. Oh well. That’s life I suppose. It’s quite sweet really.
Back to the laptop. I figured that I can’t sit there staring at it for hours or they will think that I am weirder than they already do. And now there’s another Butlins man walking up and down obviously thinking that I have stolen it or something. Wow, Butlin’s staff sure think the best of people. In fact, he’s probably gone to find a member of staff to confront me and tell me that they have called the cops. Or maybe that’s just my imagination.
I bet she has actually left me and run away to Florida or something. When she comes back, I’m gunna look stupid really. Think about the staff member who’s gunna come back to keep an eye on me and realise that actually I’m a stupid kid with my sister. Great. Not that I care what people think or anything...
She’s back... With my ice cream. Thanks Bethany (:

No comments:

Post a Comment