So, we figured we had enough time come to Skyline before we go. Which means here we are, sitting in Burger King. Minus Rocky Roads because we're going to have lunch in the Sun and Moon; yum. Crazy hair guy from my second post just skateboarded past. Inside. That is so inconsiderate. I mean, come on, you are skateboarding on quite a nice tiled floor, where there are pedestrians (well, a few anyway. Enough to get run over by Crazy Hair guy). Exactly. Idiot.
They've taken away all the stuff from Spring Harvest. I only just noticed just how many gambling places there are in here. Literally 6 or 7. Do they think that people are so upset to have to come to Butlins for their holidays that they need to gamble to drown their despair? Or do they think that the type of people who come to Butlins are the type to have a serious gambling addiction? Either one doesn't say much about Butlins tbh...
Breakfast was okay. Same as always. Two birthdays today and two birthdays yesterday. I think people pretend that it's their birthday so that everyone has a to sing a very off-tune happy birthday to them. Pffft. And then there are those idiots like the one opposite us who started banging the table and grinning manically. And no one can remember the names of the birthday person/people so they just mumble something in the "Happy Birthday, dear ___". Conversations afterwards go something like this:
"Did you sing Gemma, Peter?"
"No, Beatrice, I said Tina."
"But I thought it was Yasmina..."
"No mum, it was actually Annabella..." etc etc etc
Cue lot's of confusion and many family arguments. The parents go home in a sulk and the kids slam the doors and stamp their feet. Another happy end to a perfect holiday... Yeah, right.
Anyway, I haven't had that many funny looks today. But then again, it's still early. Plus, I had a VERY loud suitcase to drag along, so I'm guessing I need to wear a suit of armour to protect myself against all the looks I am going to get. Great. Absolutley fabulous. As if I need even more funny looks than I already get(!)
Bye Spring Harvest, bye Burger King, bye Rocky Roads and (thank goodness) bye Butlins!
See you all tomorrow, after I go back to school. Exam in 3 weeks. Joy(!)
Byee xx
Sunday, 18 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment